Tear Sheet Trade Program
The Tear Sheet Trade Program uses the classic principles of trade and barter to secure increased advertising exposure for your hotel.
|To find out more, fill out our|
MMGWorks is so confident in the performance of our Tear Sheet Trade Program that we offer a 100% Performance Guarantee for approved hotels. If the program fails to generate less than $7,900 in advertising exposure (that is twice the cost of the program) you get your money back - all of it.
Here's how it works:
- The hotel specifies its city and traditional feeder markets for targeting program impact
- MMGWorks generates names and addresses for all newspapers that fit the target market(s)
- MMGWorks sends letters explaining the program along with two different ad sizes to all targeted newspapers
- Participating newspapers run the ads at no cost according to circulation requirements over a three month period and send tear sheets to MMGWorks
- MMGWorks mails the hotel room certificates to newspapers based on proven participation
- MMGWorks provides a summary identifying the number of ads run and commensurate media value
- MMGWorks provides a summary identifying the number of ads run and commensurate media value (Click here to see two actual client reports.)
- Easy to implement for the hotel
- Program cost is minimal when compared to the "normal" cost of media received
- MMGWorks handles all of the media relations (except for the reservations and redemptions of the free room nights)
- Provides a cost-effective way for a hotel to run newspaper ads
- Free room nights only have to be accepted when there is inventory available
- Hotel provides specific input on areas to target
$4,950 flat fee for all services
- Spreadsheet report with Advertising Value calculations (Click here to see two actual client reports.)
Terms & Conditions
The Money-Back offer is restricted to the Tear Sheet Trade Program and is determined by the total Advertising Value of each single project. Cost does not include the development of the print ad or any internal hotel costs in managing the reservations caused by the trade agreements.